Catholic Teaching Examined
(Examining Catholic Teaching In The Light Of The Scriptures)
The rather long essays are indicated by the number of bytes in parentheses. Anyone
wanting to respond can contact us at: DavidRiggs01@comcast.net
- All Christians Are Priests
- Bible Condemns Catholic Doctrine
- Bible Alone is the Standard
- Call None "Father"
- Can Priests Forgive Sins?
- Catholic Doctrine Contradicts the Bible and Is Condemned in the Bible
- Catholicism's True Attitude Toward the Bible (88,919 bytes)
- Christ, the Only Foundation and Head
- Debate, Riggs - Accetta (Roman Catholic) on Bible as Only Authority
- Debate, Riggs - Lopez (Roman Catholic) on Bible as Only Authority
- Did the Catholic Church Give Us the Bible? (23,685 bytes)
- Examining Catholic Successors (98,640 bytes)
- Gates of Hell
- Historical Succession Necessary?
- Immersion Versus Pouring
- Indulgences, Pope offers
- Infant Baptism
- Instrumental Music In Worship
- Is the Catholic Church Infallible? (54,239 bytes)
- Is the Catholic Church the Interpreter of the Bible? (51,516 bytes)
- Is the Bible a Catholic Book?
- Is the Bible Incomplete?
- Is the Bible Understandable?
- Is the Church Infallible?
- Mary - Is Mary A Co-Redeemer?
- Mary - The Development of Mariology
- Mary - "Ever Virgin"
- Mary - The Assumption of
- Mary - Mediatrix?
- Mary - New and Improved?
- Mary - An Object of Worship in Roman Catholicism
- New Testament Bishops
- Origin of the Catholic Church
- Pillar and Ground of Truth
- Pope, No Office in the Scriptures
- Pope, Outlandish Claims Made for the
- Pope, Papal Infallibility
- Pope, Was the Apostle Peter?
- Purgatory, Catholic Doctrine of
- Purgatory, Response to a Correction
- Transubstantiation - Eating the Lord's Flesh and Drinking His Blood
- Which Group is the Great Apostasy Predicted in the Bible?
- Why I Left the Catholic Church by David J. Riggs (22,925 bytes)
- Why Do Catholics Oppose the Bible as the Only Standard?